If a user does not have permission to edit Business Email, however does have permission to edit Personal Email type, in the 'Edit' window, the Busines Email will display as 'No Selection' instead of the correct label.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud - Release b1605
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a user without permissions to edit Business Email, however with permissions to edit Personal Email
- Navigate to Contact Information and select 'Edit'
- Notice that the 'Business' Email Type from the previous screen now reads 'No Selection'
- The issue was raised to Engineering as a defect and will be fixed in a future release
- Engineering has created a fix for this issue and has added the fix to the b1608 release
- After the fix is pushed out, the label will display the correct field name during 'Edit', in this case, the 'Business' email type will display correctly even if the user cannot edit the data for this field.
- This issue can be tracked under ECT-52898
ECT-52898, PP3, EC, E-mail Type , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem