- Direct mapping the country field (for example country of birth) is not being translated when running a document generation template.
- All other fields are translated correctly.
- Also the country field is translated correctly directly within Employee central portlets.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Documentation Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to your instance
- Create a new documentation Generation template and add country tag to this template
- Create new template mapping (direct mapping) to country of birth field.
- Make sure you have a language selected other than English.
- Now generate a document based on this template
- Note how the resulting template has country field still in English
- This is currently considered a defect.
- This is targetted to be fixed in version 1608.
JIRA ECT-53778 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602