According to the enhancement description Use Order Ticket action is not displayed if user’s organization has an available slot. This doesn't always happens.
Learning Management System (LMS) 1605
System Admin> Configuration> FINANCIAL => “requireOrderTicketWhenSlotAvailable”
- This setting is applicable to scheduled offerings with a price greater than zero that have an available slot for the user’s organization.
- When the user selects "Use Order Ticket", if this configuration is set to true, the system requires the user to enter an Order Ticket to register.
- If set to false, the system will automatically use a slot for registration. “Use Order Ticket” will not appear if the user’s organization has unused slot. If the user’s organization does not have slots, but there are slots from another organization, then the “Use Order Ticket” action is displayed.
- Order Ticket is always required if the user is not in the same organization as an available slot and the course price is greater than zero.
- Look at the org of the slots and also the org of the user. The user must be in the direct org of the slot and not just a suborg.
requireOrderTicketWhenSlotAvailable, slot, user order ticket, registration, scheduled offering, organization , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To