- This Master KBA presents all published "How to" KBAs, known issues KBAs and known resolved issues KBAs as applies to configuring SAP Lumira to work with SAP BW.
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- SAP BW
- 2324139 - Lumira document requires multiple logins when using multiple BEx Queries
- 2200026 - Able to view BEx Queries in Lumira that does not have the option "Allow External Access to this query" checked
- 2262361 - Error: Dataset Refresh has failed when refreshing Lumira connecting to BEX query
- 2183174 - Unknown error: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon), when attempting to connect to SAP BW from Lumira
- 2183114 - Unable to add the SAP Business Warehouse Data Extension in Lumira Desktop
- 2182617 - SAP BW Connection to BEx Query and InfoCube missing in Lumira
- 2184813 - How to add the SAP BW Connection in Lumira?
- Document design
- 2224662 - BEx Query Variable Date prompt format in Lumira is incorrect
- 2292797 - Lumira error while downloading datasets from BW: "JSONArray not a string"
- 2193969 - Values entered in BEx Query Variables does not filter the data in Lumira
- 2225556 - BEx Query Selection Option Variable with excluded Default Values, shows in Lumira Variable Prompt screen as Default Values to be included
- 2334805 - How to override the BW Safety Belt using Lumira
- 2239475 - Lumira - 'Unknown error: Select one of the installed languages' when attempting to access BW query from SAP BW acquisition connector
- 2201610 - Hierarchy Node Variable does not list the correct hierarchy in Lumira
- 2354853 - What BEx Query Elements are supported by SAP Lumira?
- 2191028 - Error: "Refresh failed. Refresh not supported for this datasource" happened while refreshing BW datasource in BI Lauch Pad
business wharehouse warehouse install retrieve data permissions config rights , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0