Recruiting – JobVite integration allows users to post jobs to Jobvite. This article explains how to configure RCM Integration with Jobvite in a step by step guide:
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Configure the API. Refer to API integrations for RCM article: 2341070;
- Provisioning JobVite Integration:
- Login to Provisioning
- Open Company Settings
- Enable JobVite integration as follow:
- Configure JobVite specific settings:
- Log into Provisioning
- Go to Identify Provider Settings > Jobvite Settings
- Configure Jobvite IDP Settings:
Enter the "Security Key", "Expires in (seconds)" and "Jobvite URL" parameters.
- Security Key: This is the secret token (Get this from Jobvite)
- Expires in (seconds): How many seconds after which the security token expires. Recommended is 30 seconds.
- Jobvite URL: This is the Jobvite SSO URL. (Jobvite will provide this to you)
Now click on the "Save" button to save the changes.
- Synchronize users:
- Employee data need to exported to a FTP location where Jobvite will pickup the file (Get the FTP details from Jobvite):
- Create an adhoc report (Type: Employee Profile, View: Employee View) for employee data and save it with some name. The order of the fields in the report does not matter. Extra fields in the report also do not matter. As long as the basic fields from the sample report are also present in your report, Jobvite will be able to pick up the data. This report is used to enable the SSO between SuccessFactors and Jobvite, so, the report should contain the entire employee population. (please find attached a sample report)
- Go the Provisioning->Manage Scheduled Job. Create a new job. Select Job type as adhoc report and select the report name that is created in adhoc report. Get the FTP information from Jobvite and fill in the ftp details. Schedule the job.
- Once the job is completed Jobvite should get the file in their FTP server.
- RCM Integration with Third Party Vendors - Recruiting Management - 2343018
Jobvite, RCM, Integration, Jobvite, Synchronizte Users, FTP, SSO, Create New Job, Recruiting Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To