How to configure SSO in Provisioning for Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM) for a customer?
- Learning Management System (LMS) All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the appropriate Provisioning Server for the customer you wish to add the Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM) SSO settings.
- Locate the customer from the Company list and click on their name.
- In the Section 'Service Provider Settings', click on 'Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings'
- Click on 'Add another Service Provider ACS'
- In the 'Assertion Consumer Service' enter 'https://myhbp.org/ping/sp/ACS.saml2' (without quotes)
- In the 'Logout URL' enter 'https://myhbp.org/ping/sp/SLO.saml2' (without quotes)
- Leave all other fields empty
- Click 'Save'
- Advise customer the Configuration Settings have been added and ask them to test
SSO, Harvard Manage Mentor, HMM, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1602