When an HR Representative (HR Rep) changes, it’s an manual process to transfer the volume of forms associated with that change. This is in contrast to the process for manager transfer as there is no system support with automatic document transfer and no change engine rules for an HR Rep change.
- Bizx Platform
- PMv12 Acceleration
We have a beta feature, which automatically transfers documents for the role, HR Rep.
1. We have to activate the beta feature for document transfer in Admin Center > Cross Talent Feature Settings.
2. After activating the feature, go to Admin Center > Employee Change Engine and enable the new rule for HR Rep change.
3. Changes are now in a single page, grouped under two headings: Document Changes and Document Transfer. This approach optimizes the process by allowing admin users to focus on which actions are to be taken when changes take place.
4. No longer will they have to switch between the Automatic Manager Transfer and Change Engine tools.
5. Note: Currently you can only select actions within a group, but in the future, we plan to make it more flexible, so that actions can be selected across groups.
6. Additionally, admin users can now maintain HR Rep. Change actions for a template. With this feature, it is now possible to define document change behavior for a specific template without altering system-wide settings in the change engine.
7. New options for Trigger Change Engine and Do Not Trigger Change Engine (default option) are introduced in the Form Template settings page.
8. The Trigger Change Engine option is mutually exclusive with Automatic Manager Transfer - only one of the options can be selected.
9. For the purpose of this beta, the change engine option is only supported for the HR Rep role and the automatic transfer options are supported for the roles of Manager, Matrix Manager and HR Rep.
10. Please select the settings under the change engine option, if you want different behavior for a particular template.
11. Now we have set up the instance with the beta feature and are ready to go with HR Rep changes.
12. You can test this feature by selecting the data importing employee data using the Import Employee Data tool in admin center.
13. The tool will automatically trigger change engine rule when it encounters employee data with HR Rep. change and it is not needed to specify Form routing options.
- This feature is currently only supported for PMV12A templates.
- For now, only the tool Admin Center -> Employee Import will trigger Document Transfer or Change Engine for EH.
HR Role HR Rep Change Engine Document Transfer Manager Transfer , KBA , LOD-SF-PGM , Performance Management, 360 Multi Rater , Problem