The Pricing Date in the service confirmation defaults to current date, it is not changeable. It leads to the issue that due to different exchange rate, the pricing in the service confirmation is different than the service order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Field Service and Repair work center.
- Go to the Service Confirmation view.
- Search for Service Cofnirmation ID XYZ and click on it to open. (XYZ represents the ID of the service order document).
- Click View All button.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- The Pricing Date shows current date instead of the original date in the service order. And you are not able to change the Pricing Date value.
Due to the different exchange rate for these 2 dates in the service confirmation and service order, the List Price Amount is different. When invoicing the service confirmation, the pricing from service confirmation is taken which is unexpected.
The Pricing Date on a service confirmation always be the current date.
It is expected system behaviour.
As a workaround, you are able to manually change the List Price for the item in the Pricing tab.
For example: When creating a new service confirmation.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab, then Pricing sub tab.
- Expand the item pricing details for line #10, you will see the list price row.
- Change the List Price Amount from 100 USD to for example 654,36 CNY, to make it as the same CNY amount as in origianl service order.
- Save and release the service confirmation.
- In the further inovice, the 654,36 CNY will be used as the pricing data.
KBA , AP-SCO , Service Confirmation Processing , Product Enhancement