Admin user wishes to enable a new locale language within LMS.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions from b1605 release
Since the 1605 release, all the locale language packs are by default installed on the customer's instance. To enable them you can do so by completing the following steps:
- Login to LMS Admin and navigate to References > Geography > Locales
- To add a new locale select 'Add New'
3. To view all the locales available for admin user to enable, select 'Active Locale ID'
4. Search all available locales to select from
5. In this example, user wishes to add the Danish locale.
6. Fill in the mandatory fields. Be aware that when selecting the value for the 'Use By' field that the correct value is selected: Admin, Both or User. Click Add to finish.
Please note that admins can only enable locales which are currently installed on their instance.
For any new, additional language locale requests, customers will need to contact Professional Services for assistance.
Enable Locale; Missing Language Pack; language pack; activate locale; locale; activate; active locale; locale activation; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , How To