- The application throws below error when viewing the discovery in a migrated story:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 1.0.58
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story A and save it
- Add Predictive content to the Story A and save it
- Save Story A As Story B
- Run the migration process to wave 14
- Open Story B and navigate to the saved Predictive Discovery tabs. You may get the above error message described in the symptoms.
In order to fix this issue you need to delete the Predictive Discovery tab and recreate it (redefine the Predictive Job and run it again).
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj, predictive, discovery , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem