This Knowledgebase Article explains how to enable and set up Data Privacy Consent Statement version 1.0. It also explains how to report on DPCS 1.0 approval.
Data Privacy Consent 1.0 is not supported anymore, for new implementations, please enable version 2.0. 2341235 - Data Privacy Consent Statement - DPCS 1.0 - DPCS 2.0 - Recruiting Management
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
1. DPCS 1.0 configuration
1) Enable DPCS 1.0 in Provisioning > Edit Candidate Privacy Options (please note that the following option is not available:Enable intranet data privacy agreement set up(requires Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA))):
2) Now when creating an account on the external career portal / accessing Careers tab you will be asked to accept Data Privacy Statement:
2. DPCS 1.0 set up
Following permissions will become available when DPCS 1.0 is enabled:
- Manage internal data privacy consent statements
- Manage external data privacy consent statements
You can modify the internal and external privacy statement text from Admin Centre:
The text will appear under Term of Use in career portals:
3. How to verify, if a candidate accepted DPCS 1.0?
In order to verify, if a candidate accepted DPCS statement run an Ad Hoc report selecting the "Privacy Date" column - this column stores the information, when DPCS 1.0 was accepted:
2341235 - Data Privacy Consent Statement - DPCS 1.0 - DPCS 2.0 - Recruiting Management
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To