- Not able to access Job Profile via Manage Job Profile
- Number of Job Profiles shows but couldn't see their names on Manage Job Profile page
SuccessFactors BIZX : Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Job Profiles are already created in the instance either via Import or Create Job Profile button.
- Under Admin Center > Manage Job Profiles > we could see number of job profiles
- However,the list of Job profiles is empty as shown in the screenshot below
This is because the Job Profile object is not correctly configured under MDF Object Definition.
1. Go to “Configure Object Definitions” via Admin Center> Job Profile > Take action > Make correction
2: Change the “Security” and “Permission Category” setting of the object respectively with "Yes" and "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility".
3: This unlocks some new permissions under "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" in RBP
4: Give the View permission of Job Profile and save the changes. You would be able to see all Job Profiles via Manage Job Profile.
- job profiles missing
- job profiles not shown