In the Supplier master data you have activated the Pay Individually functionality as you want the Payables Payment Run to create separate payments for each due invoice of this supplier.
The payment run, however, does not split the payments but generates one payment for all due invoices.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Supplier Base workcenter navigate to the Suppliers view and find the respective supplier.
- Pres Edit and select Financial Data.
- Here, in the Payment Data subtab, under Payment set the Pay Individually flag.
- Press Save and Close.
To trigger the automatic payments
- navigate to the Payables workcenter and go to the Periodic Tasks - Payment Runs view.
- Schedule a payment run including all open items of your supplier.
- As the Pay Individually flag is set you expect the run to generate a separate payment for each due supplier invoice. Instead, the payment run creates a payment for all open invoices.
The system is designed in a way that the Pay Individually setting is active from the day of its activation*.
For all invoices created before this date the payment run will continue to accumulate all relevant invoices in one single payment.
For all invoices created on or after the Pay Individually flag has been set, the payment run will create separate payments.
For all invoices, created before the Pay Individually setting has been activated, you need to manually create separate payments.
(*Please note The deactivation of this setting works the same way: Only for invoices created after the deactivation the payment run will accumulate all invoices into one single payment.)
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To