- How to edit a Learning Event?
- How to edit a Completion Record?
- How to delete an item completion status if for example it was incorrectly marked as Completed?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
- Navigate to Users > Tools > Learning Event Editor;
- Search for completed records using the filters available;
- Click on "Edit" icon;
- Now you can edit the fields available in the below page and also add attachments. When you finish editing, click on "Apply Changes" to save your modifications.
You can delete the record and confirm the action.
Note: This same process can be applied to External Learning Events.
Learning event editor, Completed records, delete, edit, lerning, historoy, completion, record, external event , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To