You created a Bank Statement and the Postprocessing shows as Required, so you open the Payment Allocation with status In Preparation and you see that the payment is already allocated. You try clicking on Post button and system displays the error message: It is only possible to confirm an advice collection completely.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to Bank Statements View.
- Select the Bank Statement.
- Under Postprocessing column click on Required link.
- A Payment Allocation with Status In Preparation pops up.
- It is possible to see that the Document ID is already Allocated.
- Click on Post button.
- System displays the message: It is only possible to confirm an advice collection completely.
System does not allow multiple payments created with the same Payment reference ID, a single payment from the batch cannot be allocated.
In order to resolve this issue, you need to cancel the Bank Statement and create a new one with the total amount of the Payments with same Payment reference ID added in the Step 3 of the Bank Statement.
Then you need to allocate all the payments in the same Payment Allocation.
KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To