- You need to connect to SAP SuccessFactors from SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC).
- You are not sure of the URL and information required.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP SuccessFactors
SAP Analytics Cloud connects to SAP SuccessFactors using the SuccessFactors OAuth 2.0 application.
More details can be found in the SAP SuccessFactors documentation.
- Log into SAP SuccessFactors
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage OAuth2 Client Applications and select + Register Client Application
- Follow the steps indicated in the guide.
Note that these screenshots are only a guideline taken on January 2017.
These steps may change. Please, follow the steps indicated in SAP SuccessFactors documentation to confirm you are following the correct steps.
- Generate the X.509 certificate.
- After completing the details for the certificate, download it.
- Register this client that will be available in the list. Once registered, you can access the complete information required by SAP Analytics Cloud:
- Complete all the information required in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- URL: you can extract this information from the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite documentation.
Note: Remove the /odata/v2/ form the URL
- User ID: User account able to query SAP SuccessFactors
- API Key: Obtained from the registered client for SAP BusinessObjects Cloud. It is also called API Key in SAP SuccessFactors
- Private Key: this is the .pem certificate that you downloaded from the registered client.
- Company ID: this is your SuccessFactors company ID
- Create a connection and import a model from SuccessFactors: SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (Youtube video)
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SFSF, successfactor, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC , KBA , about hcm suite odata apis , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To