- OCN or external courses not displaying in the catalog.
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a user.
- From Home, go to Learning.
- Click on 'Browse all courses' in Find Learning tile.
- Type the external course then search. You can also search for all courses but external courses will not appear.
- The property 'catalogSearchCategories[External]' under System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > CATALOG is set to 'false'
- In order to fix the issue, you will have to make the below changes in the CATALOG configuration file. Please follow the steps below:
- Login as an admin in LMS
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Catalog
- Click on the edit icon
- Search for property 'catalogSearchCategories[External]' and set the value to 'true'
- Click on 'Apply Changes'
OCN, External Course, External Courses Not in Catalog, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To
SAP Jam 1605 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1608 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1508