- Is it possible to fetch deleted competency in Ad Hoc Report?
- How can we report on deleted competency?
- Unable to report on deleted competency.
- Ad Hoc Report Builder
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc Report Performance Management Domain
- Try to fetch Deleted Competency
- Competencies and competency libraries may have restrictions that limit how much you can work with them.
- Never delete a competency that has been used in the past!
- Deleting competencies that have been used will lead to issues on historical forms.
- We recommend you never delete a competency but rather just hide ones you no longer use.
- When you reimport a deleted competency the system sill assign it a new ID that will be different than the original so is seen as a new competency, not the original.
- If you delete competencies it cannot be undone.
- Broken live forms will need to be deleted and relaunched.
- Historical forms and reports will break as now the master competency it was linked to is gone.
- Support is unable to undo or fix these issues.
- Please have a look into the following KBA article thoroughly and read carefully in "About competency status setting" section mentioned in the KBA- https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2086107/E
- Deleted Competency
- Ad Hoc Report
- Unable to report on Deleted Competency
- Deleted Competency of 360 Multirater Form is appearing in Ad Hoc Report
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions