- While in my Onboarding Instance when I select to switch back to the Old Onboarding Work Queue the system freezes and does not switch to the old work queue.
- Onboarding Instance
Reproducing the Issue
- In Onboarding when working under the New Work Queue Version when you select Switch to Old Work Queue Version the system freezes and it does not switch back to the old work queue version.See Below screen shot.
- The work queue settings under features are set to True instead of False.
- To fix this select Settings.
3. Click on Work Queue Refresh
4. Check to see if the Value set to True if it is then click Deactivtate
5. Go back in and Select the Work Queue Refresh as you did in Step 3.
6. Select the False Button and click Activate.
7. Log out then log back in to Onboarding.
8. Select Switch to Old Work Queue and a Pop up box will display a confirming if you want to Switch to Old Work Queue. Click Yes.
9. End Results you are back to Old Work Queue.
- Onboarding Old Work Queue
- Onboarding New Work Queue
- Switch Back
- Old Work Queue