Learning Management System (LMS)
- Admin can modify notifications at the global template level, item level and SO level
- If admin does not do any modifications, then all new items created in LMS are automatically prepopulated with global template notification body,
- If admin modifies notification at the item level, then all future scheduled offerings are prepopulated with item template notification body,
- Furthermore, system automatically creates new template for this specific item in LMS based on which notification you modified ( for registration, for withdrawal, or cancellation) as can be seen bellow:
IDs are generated by the system itself.
- The same situation happens when admin modifies at the scheduled offering level - then system will create specific new template for modified scheduled offering,
- But this changes done on specific scheduled offering won't be reflected in other future scheduled offerings created for the same item ( future ones will be populated item level notification body)
- You can check these templates newly created by LMS in the following tables in database:
- PA_CPNT_NOTIFY_MSG where CPNT_ID= this should be populated with item you need to check
in these tables you will be able to find the template ID that has been created by the application for the modified item or scheduled offering.
- new notifications templates ID created in LMS, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To