- We have activated compliance panels for standard Onboarding and custom Transfer process. Compliance panels are presented in the onboarding process but it is not presented in the transfer process
- Complains panels are presented based on the value in DivCountry field. If the value is not correct then the right panles will not be shown.
Prerequisite : Super admin Access; Reference file; Settings tab access in application
Onboarding -> Settings tab -> Feature
- Go to Onboarding application
- Click on Settings tab
- Click on Features
- Verify that you have activated the correct complaince panels for the correct process.
Onboarding -> Reference files -> Corporate Strucutre
- Complains panel are presented based on DivCountry.
- Standard logic to calculate the DivCountry is based on Corporate Structure Level 1
- In application -> Reference files -> Corporate structure -> Level 1 , the country specified in this level will be the DivCountry. Make sure you have the correct information in this
Super admin site
- Login to the specific account
- click on Corporate structure
- click on each level -> Level Properties.
We do not need DivCountry, DivCity, DivState defined in each level. If this is defined then this key is calculated each time when saving. If Country information is missing in that level then DivCountry will be blank. If DivCountry is blank then Compliance panel will not be presented.
Australian Compliance panel; ONB; Corporate structure , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem