- Dimensions <dimension> and <dimension> do not have the same data type. (HDB 07500)
- Incorrect data type for a column
- Number type instead of String type
- Quotes around numbers in .csv are getting ignored
- SAP Lumira 1.30
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect Lumira to a .csv file where one of the columns has number values in quotes like "123"
- Notice the column displays as a Number type
By design SAP Lumira treats the .csv file data types the same way as MS Excel. To confirm, open the same file in MS Excel and check the datatype.
- Open the .csv file in MS Excel
- Change the data type of the column to text
- Save the file with .xlsx extension
- Connect Lumira to .xlsx file
datatype, string, integer, convert, wrong type , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem