How to Enable "Item Assignment warning (with threshold) for supervisor"?
- Successfactors Learning
- Learning Management System
- Version 1608 and above
- Naviagte to System Admin>Configuration>User Settings
- Check the option "Warn the supervisor for recent assignments/registrations, completions or unmet prerequisites during assignment"
- Enter the threshold for the both the below options
- Threshold for Items/Programs (days)
- Threshold for Scheduled Offerings (days)
- After this go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
- Search for the following:
- # This flag is used to enable the new supervisor enhancements for Assign/Remove learning, Record learning and Register/Witdraw Users.
- If the updatedSupervisorFlow is set to false then change this to true to allow the new flow to be used
in the 1608 release (Q3 2016), the assignment warning was extended to assignments made through a development plan or through performance and goals.
in the 1611 release (Q4 2016), the assignment warning was extended to items and programs assigned from Search By Competency in Career Development Plan (CDP)
Reassignment Warning, updatedSupervisorFlow, Item Assignment warning (with threshold) for supervisor, Supervisor assignment warning, LRN-13236, LRN-14813, Warn the supervisor for recent assignments/registrations, completions or unmet prerequisites during assignment, Threshold, performance and goals, search by competency, career development plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To