- Employee/Position Title doesn't show on Company Org Chart or Succession Org Chart after b1605 release
- Super admin could see Title on Org Chart but employees or managers can't see the same on Org Chart
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in the instance as an employee or proxy as any employee or manager
- Go to Company Org Chart from Home drop down
- Employee or Manager couldn't see their or their peers or direct reports Title on Org Chart
4. Super admin could see Title of all employees on Org Chart
After b1605, visibility of Title on Org Chart depends on the read permission of Title field under the required ROLE i.e. if managers are not able to see Title of their direct reports on Org Chart then it may be possible that Manager role doesn't have READ permission of Title field under his role.
- Go To Admin Center
- Under Set User Permission click on Manage Permission Roles
- Go to the desired role i.e. the role of the employee or manager who is not able to see Title on Org Chart
- Click on Permission tab and then Employee Data
- Give the View permission to Title field, as below:
6. Save the changes and Logout & Login again.
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem