- Auto-Search ad hoc filter (By My Selection) functionality has a defect while the field is picklist and when the number of values in Picklist field is more than 200.
- Unable to find a value while doing auto search in Ad Hoc Filter (By My Selection).
- Ad Hoc Report of "RBP Permission to User" Domain: Unable to find "ABCD" permission while trying to filter on "Permission" field (Permission field is Picklist).
Ad Hoc Report Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Home > Analytics > Reporting > Ad Hoc Report > Create an ad hoc report of any domain
- Go To Filter Tab > Select Field which is Picklist which has more than proximately 150 value > By My Selection > Search for a value
- Auto Search does not fetch the value
- Create an Ad Hoc Report of "RBP Permission to User" Domain
- Go To Filter > Select "Permission" field > Select "By My Selection" > Try to Search any value which is present in this Permission field (Such as "Manage Action Search")
- This issue has been reported as defect in "RPT-3851".
- Possible Workaround - In "By My Selection" filter window navigate page by page and select the particular field value manually.
- Ad Hoc Report Filter
- By My Selection
- Auto Search
- Picklist Field value search
- Ad Hoc Filter Search
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions