- When I navigate to "Manage Role Based Permission Access", select "Add User" option, the following error message appears: "Assertion failed: mi is not available, make sure it is properly configured in data model"
- BizX Platform
- Role-Based Permissions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "Manage Role Based Permission Access"
- Select "Add User"
- The error message is displayed: Assertion failed: mi is not available, make sure it is properly configured in data model
- mi needs to be configured in the Data Model
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
- Navigate to Provisioning
- Export Data Model
- Save the current Data Model as backup
- Edit Data Model by adding the following:
<standard-element id="mi" max-length="128" required="false" matrix-filter="false">
<label xml:lang="en-US">Middle Name</label>
- Import the updated Data Model
- The error will no longer appear
DM configuration, field, RBP, Role Based , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions