You Notice The Opportunities are Being Changed by a Technical User: SAP_SYSTEM
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Work center.
- Select Opportunites view
- Choose any opportunity and edit
- Go to changes tab
You can see that a Technical user (SAP_SYSTEM) mades changes in the opportunity document.
You have maintained in Business Configuration section that for a sales cycle & phase after 60 days and action will be done to make an opportunity as slow. In order to determine this a background job runs in the system on a daily basis and updates the phase progress.
In case this feature is not required, please switch it off in scoping following the steps below.
- Go to the Business Configuration view.
- Select Implementation project view
- Click in Edit Project Scope
- Go to Questions Tab
- In the Scoping Element Expand Sales and after click on Opportunities.
- Go to Section Opportunity Phase Progress
- Uncheck the question "Do you want to enable sales phase progress for opportunities?"
- Save and click in Finish button.
The behavior will be changed and you will not see Technical User: SAP_SYSTEM in changes tab.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To