- After b1605, the Job Titles are not appearing for some users in the Company Org Chart.
- Is it possible to control who is able to view the Job Title of other employees in the Company Org Chart?
SuccessFactors Company Org Chart
After b1605, the visibility of the Job Title on v12 Company Org Chart is controlled by Role-Based Permissions (RBP). (UI-5111)
As of b1605, you can control the visibility of the Job Title on the v12 Company Org Chart using Role-Based Permissions (RBP). For the user to be able to see the Job Title of another employee, the user must have View permission for the Job Title of that employee.
For the users to be able to view the Job Title of other users, permissions should be granted. To grant this permission, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles.
- Select the Permission Role you would like to modify.
- Click “Permission…” > select the “Employee Data” tab > enable View permission for the “Title” field (please note that the Job Title field may have another name, depending on how your instance was customized) > Click “Done”.
- Click “Save Changes”.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem