- Integration Centre Job does not extract all employees
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SuccessFactors System
- Go to Admin Tools->Integration Center->My Integrations
- Select the "Integration" which is not fetching data for all emplloyees
- The above integration is fetching only "one" employee record and not for all the employees
- Invalid Filters are set for this integration under "Filter and Sort" option
Click on "Filter and Sort" option for this integration as shown below:
Since the filter is set as "UserID is contained in email@example.com", the integration is fetching only one record.
Remove this filter nad it fetches all the data of all the employees.
Integration Center , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem