How do I configure SSO with OpenAM?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
To use the Roambi Business Single Sign-on (SSO) feature with Forgerock OpenAM, you will need to configure OpenAM and Roambi Business together.
Roambi Business, SSO/SAML, OpenAM
Use this solution:
- Step 1: Enable SSO in Roambi Business and Download Metadata
- Step 2: Create SAML v2 Provider in OpenAM and Upload Metadata
Step 1: Enable SSO in Roambi Business & Download Metadata
To enable SSO in Roambi and download metadata:
- Log in to Roambi Business using your Administrator credentials and go to the Administration panel.
- Enable SSO, if you have not already done so.
- Click the Single Sign-On tab.
- On the Single Sign-On screen, toggle the Enable Single Sign-On with SAML switch to ON, which will display additional SSO-related fields.
- In the Metadata field, click the Download File button to download the metadata for your company's Roambi organization.
Step 2: Create a SAML v2 Provider and Upload Metadata
To create a SAML v2 provider in OpenAM for Roambi Business:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the Roambi Business metadata for your company's Roambi organization (see above).
- Open your OpenAM console.
- Under Common Tasks, click Register Remote Service Provider.
This reveals the Create a SAML v2 Remote Service Provider page.
Upload the Roambi Business Metadata
- At the Where Does the Metadata File Reside? question, choose File.
- Upload the Roambi Business metadata file.
- Click Configure to save your configuration.
Return to the SSO page for the Roambi Business administration panel.
- In the Sign-In Page URL field, add the URL for the OpenAM server, using the following format:
- In the Sign-Out Page URL field, add the URL for the OpenAM server, using the following format:
- For the Verification Certificate field, upload the OpenAM public certificate file
- Save your changes.
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To