How do I configure SSO with Okta?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can enable Single Sign-On for their organization's Roambi account using Okta as an Identity Provider. Okta is an enterprise grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success.
With Okta IT can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps IT become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
For more information about Okta, visit https://www.okta.com/roambi/
To enable SSO with Okta, follow these steps:
Enable Single Sign-On In Roambi
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Single Sign-On" section in the administration console
- By default, the Single Sign-On option is disabled. To enable Single Sign-On, tap the toggle switch to the right.
- A list of fields will be displayed, for which, values can be obtained from your Okta administration console.
Create A SAML Application In Okta
- Login as an administrator to your Okta account
- Tap the "Administration" link in the upper right corner
- Navigate to "Applications" in the Okta administration console
- Tap the "Add Application" button
- Search for the "Roambi Business" application using the search field and tap "Add"
- On step one (General Settings), enter the ACS URL obtained from the Roambi SSO settings page.
- Tap "Next"
- On step 2, assign the appropriate people or groups and tap "Next"
- On the next screen tap "Done" to create your Okta Roambi application
- To complete the SSO configuration in Roambi, tap the "View Setup Instructions" button on the "Sign On" tab.
Configure Single Sign-On In Roambi
- Copy/Paste the Sign-In Page URL from the setup instructions to the Roambi SSO configuration page
- Copy/Paste the Sign-Out Page URL from the setup instructions to the Roambi SSO configuration page
- Upload the verification certificate from the setup instructions to the Roambi SSO configuration page
- Tap the "Save" button in the upper right to save your Single Sign-On settings in Roambi
- Verify that your SAML application is setup correctly by logging into your Roambi account using the SSO option
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To