How do I add a source file from the administration console?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can upload source files to folders in the Roambi file system, in order to facilitate the creation of Roambi Analytics. Source files can be; XLS, XLSX, CSV and HTML. To upload a source file to a folder in the Roambi file system, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "Library"
- Tap on the folder for which you want to upload a source file to
- Tap the + button in the lower right and choose "Upload File"
- Select a supported source file from your local computer
- After uploading a source file, tap on the file to expose the file details section
- Tap on the "Permissions and Sharing" button.
- Tap the "Add People" button to grant access to this file for users and groups
- By default, all files are uploaded with the "Restricted" global permission. To grant access to this file for everyone in the Roambi account, change the permission type to "Everyone".
- Users and groups do not need permissions to the source file to view and download the Roambi Analytic file that is created from this source file. Granting access to the source file for users or groups will allow them to also use the source file to create their own Roambi Analytics.
Roambi Cloud roam bi phone mobile , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To