How do I update my Roambi Excel file from Box?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
There are a couple of ways to update the Roambi Excel data source if it is hosted on Box:
- Open & Edit the Excel file directly within the Box online folder and update your data directly within the Excel file and save.
-Box provides MS Office or Google_Docs plugins to edit spreadsheets and sync with the file stored on Box:
- Use Box Sync to Open & Edit the Excel file directly from your desktop:
- Use Box Sync to replace the Excel file in the folder with another file of the same name:
Do NOT delete the Excel file and then save a new file in the folder, even if the file is the same name. This will create a new file ID for the Excel file which will break the connection in the original Roambi Report. Doing so will result in the following error messages:
- "The data for this Roambi is not available or no longer exists." (In the Publisher)
- "Download Failed" (On Device)
- "Update Failed" (On Device)
roambi, excel, box , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-PUB-BI , Roambi Cloud publishing clients – BI, Cognos & SSR , Problem