In the Monitoring Purchase Orders report the purchase order approver name appears as #.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports view.
- Select List or Gallery.
- Select the report Monitoring Purchase Orders.
- View with Web Browser.
- Search for Purchase Order ID XYZ.
- Pull the key figure Approver.
- You can see that, approver field appears with # value.
The Approver ID will be displayed for the purchase order in any status provided it is approved even once in the past or present.
This is an expected behavior with regard to standard reports.
You can create a new report using a Data source: Approval task details. Which will give you all the approver details for documents in any status.
Note: Above details holds good for Supplier invoice also.
Please also check KBA 2599498 - Approval Task Details data source
Monitoring Purchase Orders report, approval task, approval name , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To