This Knowledge Base Article explain How to Permission Create Job Requisition in Position Organization Chart in Employee Cenral
- Login into Application
- Go to the Admin Center. In the Manage Employees portlet, select Set User Permissions Manage Permission Roles.
- Click Permission then on the Permission Settings popup window, click Manage Position and assign the permissions as require.
- To grant users permission to create and/or view position requisitions from the position organization chart, select either Create Requisition in Position Organization Chart or View Requisition in Position Organization Chart or both.
- To grant users permission to select a job requisition template when a job requisition or job requisition request is created in in the position organization chart Select Job Requisition Template in Position Organization Chart
If you have the Create Job Requisition in Position Organization Chart RBP and the corresponding position does not already have a job requisition or position requisition processing request assigned, the Create Job Requisition option is available in the menu of the position tile:
If you have the Select Job Requisition Template in Position Organization Chart RBP, you can select from the active job requisition templates when creating your job requisition.
- To grant users access to the position organization chart, select Access Position Organization Chart.
- Optional: If you want to grant users permission to display the position organization chart for a specific date, select Change Display Date of Position Organization Chart.
- To grant users permission to create up to 100 new positions by copying an existing position, select the Mass Copy of Position in Position Organization Chart.
- To enable the option to move an employee's position when he or she gets a new supervisor, select Option to move Position to New Supervisor on Job Info Change
- To grant users permission to create new positions from the v12 Position Organization Chart, select Create Position from Position Organization Chart.
- To grant permission to make position management settings, select Access Position Management Settings in Admin Tools.
- Note that only roles with this permission can see the Position Management Settings entry in the Admin Center in the Company Processes & Cycles portlet under Employee Files.
- Select or Create Job Requisition in Position Organization Chart