How do I disable a user?
SAP Roambi Cloud
As an account administrator, you can choose to disable a user at any time. Disabling a user prevents that user from accessing any content in your Roambi account. All content created by that user is still available to administrators and any other users or groups that have sharing and access to those files. To disable a user in your Roambi account, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "People" and select a user to view the user's detail
- Tap the "Disable User" button
- A disabled user will still use one Roambi account user license.
Roambi Cloud roam bi mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To