How do I configure which application is used to accept an invitation?
SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can configure which application is the primary application for their organization. Choosing which application is the primary application will allow users to accept invitations using either Roambi Analytics or Roambi Flow. To configure the primary application for your organization, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Customization" section in the administration console
- Tap the "Invite Users From" option
- Select your organizations primary Roambi Application
- The end-user must have the primary application installed to accept an invitation.
- When using Roambi Flow as the primary application, the end-user must have an Apple iPad and Roambi Flow installed on that device.
- The primary application can be switched at any time. This affects all new and pending invitations.
- This setting is applied to the entire Roambi account and will affect all users of that organization.
roambi roam bi cloud mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To