How do I delete or resend an invitation?
- SAP Roambi Could
When a user is invited to your Roambi account, an invitation email will be automatically generated and sent to the invited user. The invitation link contained in the email is only valid for 72 hours. After 72 hours, the invitation link will expire.
Note: Invitations default to an expiration time of 72 hours to ensure the highest level of security for your account and Roambi content. Expiration time can be configured for your organization to better meet your specific use-case. For more information, please see this article.
To resend or delete an invitation request, before the user has accepted, follow the steps below:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "People" and select the "Invitations" tab
- The Invitations tab will display a list of users who have not yet accepted their invitations
- Each pending invitation can be deleted or resent from this screen
bi roam roambi mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To