How to add customization and branding elements to Roambi accounts
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can add customization and branding elements to their Roambi accounts. This allows Roambi accounts to be more inline with corporate branding guidelines, while giving end-users piece of mind that the account they are accessing belongs to their organization. Below is a list of customization and branding options available to Roambi account administrators, from the administration console. To access these settings, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Customization" section in the administration console
- You can upload a logo for your organization that is used in various places throughout the Roambi product. For example; the uploaded organization logo is used in invitation emails, login screens and mobile browser landing pages.
- It's recommended that you upload a logo that is 400 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall and has a transparent background. PNG formats work best but JPEG and GIF are also supported.
Custom Invitation Email
- For a custom on-boarding experience, Roambi account administrators can configure a default invitation message that is sent as the email body to all invited users. This is helpful when your organization needs to communicate additional instructions or best practices for the on-boarding process.
- To enable the custom invitation message, simply enable this option and type the desire message in the text field.
- This message will replace the default email body that is normally sent by the Roambi Server. Please note that a salutation (Hi USER_NAME) and "Get Started" button will still be included in the email message.
mobile roambi roam bi cloud , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To