Recruiting Users are not able to access Vendor(s) while marketing jobs.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- A job is posted externally and available on the external RCM career site and in RMK
- The user attempting to market the job does not see the Vendor(s) : eQuest, Solique, Recruiting Posting, Broadbean -as configured for the customer in RMK.
The user who is trying to market the job has not been assigned to the corresponding vendor group(s).
Assign admin users to the Vendor Groups, using either Command Center or the Recruiting Dashboard.
- To assign admin users in Command Center, navigate to Integrations Admin Vendor Group Assignment. Use the search filter to find the client admin users you want to assign. Select the desired users, then choose Add to Vendor Groups from the User Actions menu. Select the vendor group to add the user to, then click the gear icon.
- To assign admin users in the Recruiting Dashboard, first you must grant users the ability to assign users to vendor groups. Navigate to Tools Roles. If an existing role with Vendor Group Assignment permissions is not configured, add the permission to an existing role, or create a new role with that permission. Only users with the Vendor Group Assignment permission can add users to vendor groups. Once users have this permission, they can navigate to Tools User Vendor Groups and add users to the desired Vendor Groups.
Note 1: Vendor Groups are created in Command Center so can only be created by Implementation Partners, Support or Professional Services.
Note 2: You can configure multiple groups per vendor, but a user cannot be assigned to more than one group per vendor
Note 3 : For Recruiting Posting, the user must also have been created in the Recruiting Posting backend and have Webservice credentials generated by the Recruiting Posting team. The Suprauser must contact the Recruiting posting team to create the user and generate Webservice access before the vendor group can be created.
Vendor group, Marketing Central, Job Marketing, Vendor, Broadbean, Multiposting, eQuest, Solique, Recruiting Posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-MC , Marketing Central , Problem