How do I manage Roambi Analytics settings from the administration console?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can manage various settings for the Roambi Analytics application from the administration console. These options include:
Application Sharing Features:
- Email: Enable/Disable the ability for mobile users to email a link to the Roambi file.
- Screenshot: Enable/disable the ability for mobile users to send a screenshot of a Roambi file via email.
- SMS: Enable/disable the ability for a mobile user to send a link to the Roambi file via SMS.
- Create Event: Enable/Disable the ability for a mobile user to create a calendar event using a link to the Roambi file.
To manage or change these settings, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Applications" section and tap "Roambi Analytics"
- From the application detail screen, toggle the appropriate settings for your organization
roambi roam bi mobile cloud , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To