What's a Roambi Theme and how do I create one?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi account administrators can create Roambi Themes for the purposes of branding Roambi Analytics, to better match their corporate palettes and color schemes. A theme is a custom set of color mappings and and chart palettes that can be applied to every Roambi Analytic in your Roambi Account. Only one theme can be active at any time and all Roambi Analytics automatically inherit the theme aesthetic. Roambi Analytics embedded in Roambi Flow documents are also affected. To apply or create a new Roambi Theme, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "Themes" section in the administration console
- By default, there are no themes applied to your organization
- To create a new theme, tap the "+" button in the upper left
- Provide a name for your new theme
- To edit your theme, tap the detail arrow on the right to expose the theme detail screen
Tap the "Edit" button in the upper left to change:
- Theme Name: Name of your custom theme
- Base Skin: Base skin color (White or Black)
- Positive Data Color: Color applied to positive data
- Negative Data Color: Color applied to negative data
- Theme Image (optional): Image displayed temporarily when a Roambi Analytic is opened.
Working With Palettes
Palettes allow you to define colors that can be applied to single-series or multi-series charts in your organization's Roambi Analytic files. To create a new palette, follow these steps:
- Tap the "Palettes" button from the detail screen of your custom theme
- Tap the "Create New Palette" button
- Provide a name for your new custom palette
To customize your new palette, tap on it to display the series color detail and change the colors to match your corporate color scheme.
- Color palettes are organized by chart series. As each new series is added to a Roambi chart in the publisher, the appropriate color will be applied.
- Selecting "None" from the main themes section will use the Roambi default theme.
- Themes are applied automatically, so there is no need to re-publish any Roambi Analytics or Flow Publications.
roambi roam bi mobile cloud , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To