How do I create a Roambi API client?
- SAP Roambi Cloud
Roambi provides a RESTful API for programmatic access to data in your Roambi account. This API uses the JSON format for data and OAuth for Authorization and Authentication. All aspects of Roambi API are modeled as structured objects. These objects and structures were designed to be intuitive and simple to use. For example, a "folder" object represents a storage destination, a "user" object has associated "roles" and "access level".
As a Roambi account administrator, you can create and configure Roambi API clients for use with the Roambi API. To create a new Roambi API client, follow these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to the "API Clients" section in the administration console
- Tap the "Create New API Client" button
- Input the Name, Description and Redirect URI for your API client
- Tap the "Done" button in the upper right
- The Redirect URI specified must match the redirect_uri parameter in the API call to the /authorize endpoint in order for Roambi to issue an Authorization Code.
- Once your API client is created, you can view the details of your API client and get information used in your programmatic API calls by tapping the API client to expose it's details.
**Please click here to download the documentation for more information**
mobile roambi roam bi cloud , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To