How to enable "Performance Management Feature Settings" so that this option will be available in Admin Center > Performance Management?
In order to enable this option and be able to see it, you need to have an specific permission granted in RBP.
To grant this permission, please follow the steps below:
- Go to > Admin Center
- In > Manage Employees > Set user permissions, click at 'Manage Permission Roles'
- Select the desired Permission Role
- Click at 'Permission...' button and a popup will open
- At the left side of the page, select 'Manage System Properties'
- Select the option 'Performance Management Feature Settings'
- Click 'Done'
- Click 'Save Changes' to save your changes.
This option will then be available in Admin Center > Performance Management:
- Performance Management
- Feature Settings