You are migrating Activity Tasks and few Tasks existing in the system got updated which were not present in the migration file
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center
2. Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
3. Search and Open the migration activity Migration of Activity Task
4. Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
The cause for this issue is that you must beusing wrong ID's in the migration template.
The IDs (KEY) used in migration tempalte is just for identification for record in the tool. After a task is created, it do a ID Mapping and store this in the tool. you can get this information by folowing the below steps
1. Go to the Data Migration tool
2. Select You Can Also
3. Select Export Value Conversions.
When updates are performed, you have to use the right key. this can you verify in the Value Conversion step that the automatic mapping is done to wrong ID.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To