While trying to test connection in Plateau Report Designer, we get the below error.
Learning Management System
Plateau Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
Consider that VJDBC setup is done with your stage LMS instance and you are trying to test connection in Plateau Report Designer through your LMS adminID and you receive the error.
These are the possible causes of the issue :
1. Your instance doesn't have REPORT_DEVELOPER role.
2. Your admin account is not associated with the REPORT_DEVELOPER role.
3. The username you are using doesn't exists in LMS as an admin account.
The corresponding resolution is as follows :
1. Contact Support to add the REPORT_DEVELOPER role to your instance.
2. Associate the REPORT_DEVELOPER role to your admin account.
3. Please create an admin account first or use a valid username of an existing admin account.
Plateau Report Designer Unknown User REPORT_DEVELOPER role missing Test connection error in Plateau Report Designer. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem