A field is missing in Job Information import template, though it is available in the UI.
This happens if the attribute "allow-import" is not set to "true" for the concerned field.
Please follow the below steps to rectify this issue (assuming that the field is eeo1-job-category):
1. Navigate to Admin Center – Tools Search – Manage Business Configurations
2. Expand the hris-element jobInfo
3. Select jobInfo_USA
4. Scroll down to the field eeo1-job-category
5. Click on Details on the right side of the field
6. Change Allow Import drop down value to Yes.
7. Please note that if you want to allow data import for a field that is read-only (that is, with visibility=”view”), you can add the attribute allow-import=”true” to it in the corresponding data model and it cannot be done in Manage Business Configuration. Please contact your implementation partner or support for this.
EEO , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Employee Data Imports , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem