The Annualized Salary does not fetch the correct data in Ad Hoc (Report Table) and Detailed Reporting (Report Canvas) reports.
Employee Central Ad Hoc / Detailed Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an ORD (Report Canvas) report with Detailed Reporting as the data source or create an Ad Hoc (Report Table) report.
- Choose the desired Employee Central Domain. ex: Recurring Compensation (Date Range)
- Select the Annualized Salary field.
Please ask your implementation partner or support to check if the job HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync is configured and running successfully in Provisioning. It is necessary to run this job successfully in order to get Annualized Salary values in reports.
- The issue and fix are not applicable to Advanced Reporting.
The Annualized salary field is a transient field and will not be available in Advanced Reporting.
More on transient fields:
2257908 - Annualized Salary field is not reportable in Advanced Reporting
2283381 - Calculated \Transient fields are not available in reporting
- The data sync frequency depends on the 'HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync' job.
i.e., if the job is scheduled to run at 00:00 everyday, the Annualized salary will be updated in the reporting database as of 00:00 on a given day.
Any changes in the annualized salary after 00:00 will reflect in the reports only after the job's next run.
Annualized Salary incorrect
Annualized Salary blank
Ad HocDetailed reporting
Report Table , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem