Before, the Manage Document Visibility tool allows admin users to remove document visibility for one user at a time, by using a user or a document id. Now you can perform mass removal of document visibility for the forms by CSV Upload.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
After 1605 release, the document visibility tool has been enhanced to support mass processing of documents with a .csv file upload option. The tool has a new option to upload a CSV file that contains two columns FormIDs and User Roles. (See screenshot below)
- Download an empty CSV template with header by clicking on “Download CSV Template”
- Enter multiple form IDs from different templates and remove visibility of documents together.
- Please note that Form ID is a required field and to remove document visibility for users.
- User Role is optional, a user role to remove visibility from (i.e Employee:user role is E, Employee manage:user role is EM, etc...)
- Enter all document IDs, and User Roles to remove visibility from
- Save the file in csv format
- Browse and open the CSV file
- Click on Upload
- A success message will be shown after uploading the .CSV file
- Results will be displayed in a grid with pagination where user can verify all the document details. User can navigate the pages using previous and next buttons or can go to specific page by entering page number.
- User can select multiple documents together. After selecting documents user can remove visibility of the documents by clicking ‘Remove Visibility’ button. If selected number of document count is less than 50, then visibility of documents will be removed immediately
- After selecting all document IDs, click on “Remove Visibility” and confirm by clicking on OK.
Please note that you cannot remove visibility for documents which are currently in the user’s Inbox. The documents have to be in the En Route or Completed folder.
A few important notes:
- The new option supports up to 50,000 records. As such, there is no higher limit set in the number of forms to be routed, but as a general recommendation, you should limit this number to no more than 50,000 records in a single upload for better results.
- Please note that you cannot remove visibility for documents which are currently in the user’s Inbox. The documents have to be in the En Route or Completed folder.
- CSV upload does not remove the document visibility for users, who are outside the route map
- Status messages will be displayed for each selected entry after clicking ‘Remove Visibility’ button. Otherwise, tool will schedule a job and will be put in a queue. When the job is triggered, it will remove visibility of selected document ids. Status messages for scheduled jobs can be accessed from execution manager in Admin Center.
2086708 - Manage Document Visibility - How to hide documents in enroute and completed folders - Performance Management
mass remove document visibility, manage document visibility, mass hide forms , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Product Enhancement