SAP Analytics Cloud Predictive workflows such as New Machine Discovery give "Predictive Services is currently unavailable, or not configured properly. Contact SAP Support."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Click "Connect To Data"
- Select an Existing Model and click "OK"
- Click "+ New Machine Discovery"
- Notice the error
SAP Development Operations has not yet enabled the Predictive features for existing Tenants.
Please create an incident for SAP Support team to enable Predictive Functionality.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, boc, bocloud, predictive, service, missing, unavailable, businessobjects cloud, , KBA , orca1050 , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem